Sunday, January 6, 2013

December Winners @ KIU

Here are our winners for the Kraft It Up December Challenge, gorgeous layouts and I know the DT girls and I had a great time reading all your wishes!!!


Our Honorable Mention for this challenge was...

MAREK...
* Marek you have won a Guest DT spot for our February Challenge, can you please email me at: kraft.it.up@hotmail.com


OUR WINNERS...

 The winner of the product pack from TWIDDLEYBITZ is...

MONICA BRADY...


The winner of the $20.00 Voucher + Free post from THE SCRAPBOOK STORE is...
 JANICE NICHOLLS...


The winner of the $20.00 Voucher from SCRAPBOOK DIVAS is...

RAQUEL BOWMAN...

*If you have won a voucher please send me your email address if you have won a product pack please email me your postal address to: kraft.it.up@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thanks so much girls. I had a ball doing this challenge!! Congrats to the winners, such amazing layouts all around
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fantastic! Very inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !! Thanks so much! and Congrats to the winners..!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much girls....Congrats to the other winners. x

    ReplyDelete